10.23.2012

Tempting Goodies

Don't you just love Pinterest?
It's amazing. I'm not sure how we cooked, baked or planned parties without it. ;p
I LOVE all the recipes but don't you notice a trend?

There's dozens upon dozens of dessert recipes. 
Just when I think there couldn't possibly be another dessert out there, I see something like "Root beer cookies," or   "Butter Beer Cupcakes." 
                    Sometimes, I even intentionally Pin something healthy, so I don't start looking too glutinous with all my dessert pins!

It's just so hard not to Repin something that is oozing with chocolate or asking you to bake it. 

And so, since I have an abundance of them, I wanted to share with you all of my favorite sugar temptations for this holiday season.

I think we might need to have a few more parties so we can try them all!
Because God knows we can't have plates of desserts sitting around with just the two of us. 
Because we'll eat them all in one sitting while watching The Office they'll go bad, you know. 
We don't want to be wasteful.

Marshmallow Carmel Popcorn
Doesn't this look yummy? I heard of microwave marshmallow popcorn in the States, but could never find it. I love marshmallow and I think this would make the perfect after dinner dessert while watching a Christmas movie!

Raspberry Coconut Macaroons
Raspberry, coconut sounds like a pretty good combination!

Pumpkin Dessert Bars
Supposedly this is the new pumpkin pie. 
I'm a fan of EVERYTHING pumpkin with one exception, the classic pumpkin pie. 
This bar looks like the perfect compromise for those who love pumpkin pie and those who don't. 

Pumpkin Scones
I just loved the Pumpkin scones at Starbucks in the States.
I love that scones don't taste too sweet and go perfect with coffee.
I would love to bake these for a Brunch. 

Cranberry Bliss Bars
Have you had the cranberry bliss bars from Starbucks?! 
They are so good and perfect for the holidays!

Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bars
If you're a cheesecake lover, like I am, pretty much 
anything cheese cake sounds amazing! Doesn't it?
This version of cheese cake sounds interesting and tasty & a great twist to the traditional cheese cake. 
Perfect for dessert on a Fajita night. {But who ever has room on those night?!}

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
Doesn't this sound awesome?! 
I am a huge fan of red velvet, so much so, we had a Red Velvet wedding cake. 
I love how beautiful these brownies look, too. 

Obviously, I'm not going to bake all of this but I do hope to get to some of them. 
{Most likely the pumpkin scones & pumpkin bars}

BUT if I had like 50 pounds to gain {instead of loose}, and suddenly eating tons of white sugar was good for you, I'd be making ALL of these babies.  

What sugar temptations are you eyeing these days?

2 comments :

Carolyn said...

Would like the pumpkin scones. with my green decef hot tea. Everything looks scrumptous. Just getting into Pinterest. Recipes were the first thing I looked at. Found a chicken and dumplings casserole. Looked delicious. You know how our family likes g 'mas regular chicken and dumplings! :)

Pinkie for Pink said...

Wow my mouth is watering!! The popcorn looks amazing! Stopping by from the Think Outside the Blog hop. I am your newest follower and would love if you could come visit my blog and follow.

Thanks!
Nichole
www.pinkieforpink.com

Pin It button on image hover