9.20.2013

Pretend Like it's the Weekend

Reader, today I sit here blogging to you naked. TMI? It's 3pm. The bed's undone. The dog's all kinds of lazy. The husband is humming worship songs. The cooler of crabs our neighbor gave us that we ate last night, still warms our bellies. The laughter from friendships & stories told from last night still fills my ears. The day ahead of me is a blank slate with every possibility. It's an awesome day.
You know what kind of day that is? A vacation day. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah. I don't even know what to do with myself, except stall a little longer from taking that shower, because you know what? I can! I've got nowhere to be. And it's nice.

Loves, I hope you have  an awesome day! I hope it feels like a vacation sort of day.

Also, Say a little prayer for my sweet friend Linda, who is moving to Canada tomorrow to finish the last 3 years of high school... As you can imagine, she's all kinds of nerves and excitement!

1 comment :

jackie jade said...

love relaxing days when you have nothing to do :)
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Pin It button on image hover