11.08.2015

Time to Put Away the Halloween Decorations

I actually put it all away last Monday but I'm just getting to post this today. :) Ah, life. So it goes. I loved Halloween this year. I have tons more posts for you on the subject, all in November, as the Mosby's in China usually goes. But today, I wanted to show you all our little Halloween house decortations. Did you decorate? If so, I want to see your decorations, leave your link in the comments below! Our Halloween decorations this year consisted of Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby 50% off & Target Dollar Aisle (Sorry, it's now the $1 & $3 aisle-Have you seen this?) decorations. Cheap decorations that are cute & festive! LOVE it. Here you go friends, a gajillion pictures of our Halloween decorations from this year. :) Enjoy!DSC_0484
Jars with battery operated lights: Target Aisle $3 // Glitter branches: Target Aisle $3DSC_0486
Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin $3 then I spray painted it from the top with silver spray paint & let it run down. // Battery operated glitter tea lights: Target Aisle $1 for 2 DSC_0469
Crazy obsessed with the lights on the window (I'm leaving them up!). They're battery operated, so you don't have to plug them in & can use them for decorating anywhere. Target Aisle $3 a strand. DSC_0473
DSC_0476

DSC_0479
Cans & Cut out Jars: Target Dollar Aisle $1DSC_0480
Doilies: Target Aisle 2 for $1 DSC_0489
Curtains that are actually table cloths $10 at Ross DSC_0507
DSC_0524
Cute signs (I'm sure you've seen them.): Target Aisle $1
Coffin Hang: Hobby Lobby $5
Bunting: Target Aisle $1 for the 2 black ones & $3 for the burlap PRICELESS for the precious diggity dog & messy couch cover

That's all! Some glimpses of our little apartment decorated for Halloween. :) Now, let me see your decorations! Are you decorating for fall? I want to! There was some great fall deco stuff at the places I listed above but since Halloween I've seen barely anything, it's all Christmas decorations now. :( Next year, I'll buy both Halloween & fall decorations before Halloween. Just a little tip for ya! :) Muah! XO
post signature

3 comments :

Unknown said...

I love your Halloween decor and, because I had to keep it simple this year, I'm kicking myself that I didn't get to check out the Target selection. Your space looks fab!

Unknown said...

in the middle of a kitchen reno so no space to decorate. We will be better by Christmas but I was very sad I could not put up my Halloween stuff !! I love all your decorations, your apt looked very cute !!!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

So fun! You're the queen of halloween decor!

Pin It button on image hover