10.11.2016

Top 6 Must-Make Soups for Fall // #Souplife

My Soup Pinterest board is getting rather full, you guys. 172 pins and counting. I just see plaid, burgundy and mustard colors come out and I start craving soup. It doesn't matter if it's still in the 80's in Texas, I want soup! I'll just crank up the air conditioner, put on my leggings and a sweat shirt and make some soup! 
 
Here's my top 6 Must-Make Soups for the Fall season, all found on my Pinterest Board: 
 
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup by Jaclyn from Cooking Classy
 
White Chicken Chili also by Jaclyn
Some friends had us over last week for dinner and made this soup. Ya'll, I can't stop thinking about it. It was so good!
Roasted Butternut Squash & Bacon Soup by Chungah at Damn Delicious

Crockpot Green Chicken Chile Enchilada Soup by Chelsea at Chelsea's Messy Apron

Easy Umami Tonkotsu Chicken Ramen also by Jaclyn at Cooking Classy
Jaclyn has a wealth of recipes that look delishhh!

Stuffed Pepper Soup by Lyuba at Will Cook For Smiles

What are your must-make soups? Leave a link below! I have no problem adding more soups to my Pinterest board and list because, #souplife.<#SpencerPratt
 
If you're curious, here's my list from last year. :) Also, getting excited to our annual Soup Contest! Check out 2014 and 2015s here.
post signature

No comments :

Pin It button on image hover